It seems like living in West Yellowstone, we never had the chance to enjoy Fall. I am certainly enjoying it now.
Some of the endearments of fall, this year...
*The birds that my neighbor feeds are tip-toeing along the old wooden fence that divides our yards. Birds of all color. They truely are wonderful.
* Still being able to open my front door, and not worry about freezing!
* The bright colored leaves that blanket my yard.
* Gizmo and his nice cozy sweater.
* Evening jogs in the fall. love it.
* Early morning frost that is gone by noon.