Cinnamon Streusel Cake

So, My Shadow Sharing {my first MckLinky} a few posts back wasn't a very big success. Never fear, I shall never give up ={}  But I do want to thank Breanne @ 100Km Love Letter for being the numero uno for linking with me!  And the PICTURE was amazing.. It made my day.


Also.. (i just love giving thanks..) Chelsea @ Triumphs and Blunders of a Kooky Gal  -she must have had a chocolate craze because she made this delicous recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies {via}, and she also made Magnolia Bakery Chocolate Cupcakes.  Oh My.. DEVINE!

So since we are all in the Recipe mood. {i just love baking, especially if it turns out right!) but I especially love sharing these with you!


Heres another one of them lovely recipes that makese your mouth water!

CINNAMON STREUSEL CAKE

1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 (4 serving size) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
2 tbsp. oil
1 1/3 c. water
2 eggs


STREUSEL:
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl blend cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, and eggs. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Do not overmix. Spread batter evenly in greased and floured 9x13 inch pan.

Combine streusel ingredients. Sprinkle mixture over batter in pan. Bake 40-50 minutes at 375 degrees until done. Cool right side up 25 minutes. Remove from pan and drizzle glaze on top.


GLAZE:
Blend 3/4 cup confectioners sugar with about 1 tablespoon milk. Drizzle over cake.



Picture {via} Hope Studios.  Thanks Jen!