#2 Fill in the blank Fridays

I love fun blogging. Its great.. Well today, I found FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAYS over to Laurens Blog
Yep you guessed it, another lovely blog that I have fallen in love with....

I know its not Friday {hence} the title but I was late finding such a wonderful thing...

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be Snowboarding, them guys/gals are just so dang talented. 

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a picture of my family (husband, kids, mom, dad, brother, grandma and pa..) and sunscreen.

3. Spiders and falling of a high platform are my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather eat chocolate and peanut butter everyday, than anything else everyday.

5. I am  too caring.. and forget about me sometimes. 


6. I should really be thinking about what Im going to make for dinner. 

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is old photographs, handwritten letters, laughing crowds, baby feet, twinkle in my kids' eye.. WHew.. there is too much to list here..  Please refere to *MY HAPPIES* on the scoll bar the the side... =)
 
Thank you Lauren for letting me link up!