Packing my shoes today...


Well I am packing away today.. and well I come across my heels that I wore for my wedding...
Brought back the taste of awful red velvet cake,Red velvet cake Let me tell you what... the cake looked beautiful until we bit down into it.  It was horrible. In a way, I wanted to be sad, but hey, it was just a cake.  


But for now.. these suckers have to go into a box.  Not so fun for the shoes...


**update

SO my beauties are still crammed inside of a box somewhere in a storage unit back home.  Let me tell ya, Moving has been a very difficult over the last few years.  Im about ready to pull my hair out.  But.. and I say BUT because soon {very very soon} I hope to be able to move back home with my little family, buy a home, and settle.  I will be at ease knowing that I wont have to transfer kiddos from school to school anymore.  I will be at ease when my box of shoes will be in my closet instead of a dusty box somewhere.  ::sigh::