Photo Tag

CARO, My Lovely New Email Pal, and Blogger Friend has tagged me in Blogger Photo Tag.  How wonderful!  Although the picture that I had to post isn't all that great! 
Caros picture was much more prettier.  Soooo...

Here are the rules:

1. Open your 1st Photo folder.

2. Scroll to the 10th photo.

3. Post the photo and the story behind it.


4. Tag 5 or more people.

So.  Here is my 10th photo.
Story.  Well there isn't much of a story behind this photo.  I was busy packing my house and as you can tell I was in my comfy robe and hair band.  {I always wear that hair band with my hair in a pony tail when I fell like doing NADA with my hair} and this was one of them particular days.
So.. as I was packing I came across my camera, that is usually within reach.
And Wa'la.. There you have it.
Thanks again Caro! You made my day!

And the People I Tag are... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN...   This was hard... So I am randomly picking out of the last blogs that I have recently visited {today..okay within the last hour...} You should also take a minute to visit.. these girls are amazing. (Caro, you were on my list... but since you tagged me, would it be weird if tagged you right back?!) in no random order...

tag your it..

1.  Gabby at gabby, she wrote
2.  Amanda at The Newelly-Weds
3.  Jasmine at An Experiment in Poverty
4.  Brandy at Home Sweeet Home
5.  Nicole at my teacups in peony

I cant wait to see!  Have a Lovely Day.