Amys Buttons and Bows


TODAYS FEATURE FRENZY GOES TO..... TA-DA!  Mrs. Amy Wooley  

You can see her on Etsy @Amys Buttons and Bows!


I must say that when I seen some of Amys cutsie styles that she puts on these bows.. I was intrigued!  Great prices, and wonderful deals.  I just had to share this with all of you!

Just a quick lil bio about Amy.

Im a 27 year old stay at home mom to 2 beautiful children, 1 girl 2 years old and 1 boy 5 months old. My daughter is the reason I started making bows.

I absolutely love boutique bows, but found them to be so expensive! So, I started making them myself and designed them to match all my daughters outfits. I have come up with some very trendy and cute designs for mine and your little princess to parade in.


I am hoping that you
will find my designs both trendy and fun...spread the word! Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you!!

Thanks again, this is super exciting!!





Amy's  Etsy is also on Facebook




THANKS AMY for letting me SHOW YOU OFF!
You have such cute style!