It all ended with me seeing green!

First things first!  Happy St. Patricks day!
Okay, NOW! WHEW.. its been a long day of green things - this n' that!
And.. of course, I took pictures.
Kaden had is Lucky Charms for Breakfast.. but when he went to get the milk....
He was almost sure a leprachaun snuck in the house while we were sleeping and magically turned it green.
*chuckle*
I watched as he finished getting ready for school,
that he kept looking all around for that sneaky lil leprachaun.

When Sissy woke up I told her, Happy St. Patricks day, but she didn't know no different. {innocents is beautiful}

Now to the good parts.
Kaden got home from school and told me all about the fun stuff they did and ate!

Dinner approaced fastly, and I started whipping stuff up.  It really was simple dining.  Thats always best!

First for our Drinks!


It is actually just a simple limeade, with lime popsicle bits for ice!

On to the pancakes, MMMM!!
Who makes the fluffiest pancakes of all?
MOMMA makes the fluffiest pancakes of all!
{yeah, well I try =}

Well, after the GREEN EGGS.. and GREEN PANCAKES.. were all cooked up.. thanks to my family for helping me!

We had dinner!

They were scrumptious!
Just ask the kids!

*smile*
Then there was dessert!
We had pink cupcakes..
But looks can be decieving!


SO, the day was filled with lots of green. And I wouldn't take it back for nothing!

I think its time for us to put on Americas Funniest Home Videos, and Enjoy our Cupcakes!

Whatta' ya say!
"huzzah"
I {heart} my family.