#1 Fill in the blank Friday

It is time for todays fill in the blank. blank. blank, which I try to participate in often.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is  learn and/or visit as many foreign cultures with my family

2. I would rather sleep-in in the mornings than   wake up to an alarm any day.


3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be to not sweat the small stuff....


4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be MIA {missing in action}  LOL lil joke for ya!


5. The best surprise ever was finding out I was pregnant with my first son =) Happy moments!

6. My biggest fault is loveing food. HA!  There I admitted it

7. My biggest strength is having the capability to forgive and forget.  Oh.. and I care about every living things.. except spiders.. I hate spiders.!

Photo courtesy (via) thanks Lauren

If you go over to Laurens blog, you can participate, too!