Oh.. what a day.. and P.S. MY FIRST BLOGGY AWARD!

DID I MENTION, that today has been a lovely day so far. I did our monthly grocery shopping, ran into a few people who I just adore, and now, this...

Taryn over at Taryn it up has given me this dandy Award
Ohh. shes too kind, but I must say.. it made my day!
I am so excited to say that this is my frist blogging award!
I never knew how excited I could possibly be.. but boy, let me tell ya, Im stoked!


Ta-DA! Now for the Rules.. 
*Thank the person who gave you this award.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass the award along to atleast 5-ish (i changed it from 15.. I know.. I know, Im a rule breaker)  bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
*Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

(my seven things.. I will try to make this interesting!)
 
~I have a teeny tiny mole on my thigh that looks like a footprint.
~I leave little sticky notes with 'thank yous' and ' i love yous' all over the house for my husband and kids to find
~I have never *knock on wood* broken any bones in my body.
~My dream car is a Purple Lambo.. Yes .. like I have said before.. when you drive a lambo.. all your dreams have come true! I have wanted one ever since I was little.. (and then Bam Margera had one and *sigh* that just made me want it even more)
~in high school i had my lip pierced.. Twice {oh the joys of being 17, and a little crazy!}
~I have a tattoo on my back of a butterfly. {heart}
~sometimes I am OVERLY organized, to the point where I give myself a headache.  speaking of headaches.. I need to think of whats for dinner!

Well there you have it.. 7 things 'bout me, that are right off the top of my head!

Now for the fun stuff...  15 bloggers.. Hmm.. I will just have to add the last 15 that I have admired over the last few days.. to make it fair, you know.

2. @ Poptart

Okie dokie.. well there you have it.  Those are the last 9 blogs that I have visited, and they each have their own lil bit of personality and wonders.. I just love bloggin' Dont you!!