What Im Currently Enjoying

CURRENTLY ENJOYING
It has been some kinda day..
but I {heart} it anyways.

Lastnight... It began to snow..?! So of course I snapped a few photos...

Early-thirty this morning..
                                    
A good thing to be happy about right now.. {my wall is usually covered} but my sticky notes are few.. which means, more time to play!
                                

 Marches Calender has this whole week wide open! YEPPERS!
                                     
                        EVEN THOUGH IT SNOWED.. I AM STILL MELTING MY SPRING CLEAN SCENTSY.. and I LOVE IT!!!
                                       
Looks can sure be decieving.. This is my African Milk Tree, But he is in the Cactus family I believe.  Well you would think he doesn't like cold weather, but this lil big bugger, grows so much during the winter.  he sure has been through alot with all my moving lately.  He simply is a trooper. 
                                           
I was given these chili's and haven't decided what to do with them yet.  They smell spicy but the Hubby was kind enough to eat one and give the verdict.  Not to Shabby!  {anyone know what they are?}
I know there chilis but what to do with them...???
                                          
My Favorite Centerpiece that was just taken out of the box a few weeks ago.  This was my cake topper, and I love it dearly!  Take not that, that is my fish Carlo Rossi behind in the glass jug! Hes very social.  =)
                                          
ME O MY.. LOOK At the time.  But before I go, I have to say that this clock was really rundown and rickity.  Last spring I refurbished it. Yep. I did.  Painted it, Added a picture, and redone the numbers on it.  I must say.. Its very Springy..  
                                        
So.. Those are some of my favorite things right now.  Give me about 10 more minutes and I bet I could point out 20 more things that make me happy right now.  but I wont, for the sake of time.