Tidbits about me

 
1. My Great Grandpa was Al Capones, right hand man.  We have heard many stories passed down the last few generations. But I find it quite interesting, and hope to hear more stories and pass them on to my kids. 

 2. I am not one for pie.  But my most absolutly fav is Peanut Butter Pie.  If you have never tried it.. Uh.. My gosh.. its just.. mouthwatering.. IN fact.. (to show you how much I love peanut butter and chocolate together.. My favorite sweet combo)  I added chocolate syrup to the top of the last Peanut Butter Pie that I made.. and Uh.. HE-EEAAVAN!!  try it.. and I will have to say 'I told ya so'




4. My authenticicy is Spanish and native. Some may ask.. is there a difference between Spanish and Mexican..?  Yes, there is a difference! BIG DIFFERENCE!  Dont believe me? Ask my momma. =)  I come from a HUGE FAMILY.  My mom had 14 brothers and sisters, and they all married and had number of kids.  I believe I was 1 out of 60 cousins growing up. (way more then that now..)  It was a huge crazy mess.  I loved every minute of it!

4. Nicknames as a child:  Goonie, and Golden Child.   Goonie probably because I looked like one, such a total tom boy.. HAHA I am cracking myself up just thinking about it.  and golden child, because I got my way for everything..Just ask my other cousins.. they will tell you!

5. I  have a teeny freckle on my thigh that resembles a footprint, Its kinda cute.

6. I love to dance.  I mean seriously love it.  Need I say more?

7. My favorite cereal when I was a little girl was Cookie Crisp.  It was so dang good.  My grandma would give it to me all the time and it was just like having a bowl of mini cookies.  Anyone remember that cereal?  WEll I went the extra mile, and had my grandma put in a big scoop of cool whip with my cookie crisp and milk for breakfast. (yes I was spoiled.. they didn't call me the golden child for nothing!)

7 blogs I have visited today (this is how I randomize my blog awards to my bloggy pals!)