♥ MOSS {Moss Terrerium}

Today I was featured as a guest blogger on my Aunt Joys Blog @MommaskindacraftlyShe is so creative! You can go to her blog to see my feature if you'd like. I have to say that the last week or so has been        Be-e-utiful!  We have made it a point to go for a walk every evening after dinner. I have certainly enjoyed it.  The kids find all sorts of neat things.  Last weekend we took them to the dessert where we found our lizards last year, but no such luck.  Lots of turtles, though.  We will be back!
A night or so ago, we walked down the river thats right by our house.  We found all kinds of moss, YIPPIE! (BIG TIME MOSS LOVER!) Thats where I got my idea for this guest post.  The kids found 'seashells' -rocks- sand.   It was exciting.  I wish I had my camera so I could have taken pics of the 3 HUGE (I MEAN HUGE!) Sandhill cranes that were there.  We spooked them when we came walking around the trees.   Well I think they spooked us, but.. you know, either way.. we thought it was pretty neat. 

Well look at the time.... time to go.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day.