Shrimp Alfredo with Angel hair pasta

This is a hearty dinner. The fam and I love it. 

I got this wonderful alfredo recipe that I have used since I found it.  Simple as this...

I boil my angel hair pasta according to directions.
Put some garlic and onions in a pan to sautee'
Add my cooked shrimp to the pan.. and simmer with a slight touch of lemon.

making my sauce.
1 1/4 c. chicken broth (i use the organic and sodium free)
4 tsp. flour
4oz. cream cheese, cubed
3 Tbls parmesan cheese (i use more then this.. but whichever is fine)
some pepper.

mix broth and flour in skillet.  Sirt in Cream cheese, and parmesan.  Add pepper, cook for 2 min, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.  Stir in Shrimp-onions-garlic.

Serve hot.  I usually  make this with Fresh homemade bread.
It's Nummy!