Dessert and Wine Embelishments with coconut almost brownie squares!

Just to Sizzle things up a bit!


So. I hosted a Rockstar Jewelry Party at my house a few days ago.  The outcome was great.  I got close to $60 dollars in free product.  Which is fabulous!  I was serving wine, and the night before I decided to make lil embelishments for the glasses.   

I also served Brownies.  What a HIT!  they were gone fast!  Thank goodness I saved some for my little family so when they came home from grandmas house, they could have some as well!
COCONUT ALMOND BROWNIE SQUARES!
DELICIOSO!

The night ended with a wonderful turn out.  I had the chance to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen for the 3.5 years I was gone traveling with the hubby.

I was also able to add 6, YES I SAID 6 New pieces of jewelry to my collection!
Wowsa!
Hope you all had a good weekend!