Beggining to look alot like spring.

The ice and snow are beginning to melt and there is nothing more fantastic that looking outside and seeing the Robins peek through your window. I am not fond of the cold weather, I much prefer flipflops and sunglasses.


So, this weekend I set up my booth at the Valentines Craft Bazaar. It was just lovely... I sell wickless candles and I must say, they were a HUGE hit.

{you can see my catalog and everything I have to offer here on my website or here}


There were a few other vendors there with Jewelry and such, but there was one booth that spoke SPRING all the way. So I just had to buy one of her fabulous hand made decor'

Isn't it wonderful!
It looks perfect sitting in my window.
Maybe with some finger crossing and good words, spring will be here any day now.