French Bread {Semi -Homemade}

I just love the smell of fresh baked bread.
My mom gave me this recipe the other day to try and I just LOVED IT!


Semi-Homemade French Bread
{put in bread machine in this order and at room temp}

1 C. + 2 tbls. water
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
3 c. bread flour
2 tsp yeast

put maching on dough, 1 1/2 lbs (approx 1.30)

when done take out and let set for a few minutes

Place on cookie sheet or cake pan {greased} and shape it to the length and size you want it.   {i put slits on the top of it also}  Then put a eggwash over the top of it.  Cover.   Let raise until it is double in size {approx 30 min}
Bake @ 400*  25-300 minutes.   {will vary}
when done spread butter over it and enjoy!  wait until it has cooled a little bit to slice.

So this was great with our winter stews and spaghetti!  WA-La.. isn't that enjoyable!
  My little family loved it!
♥♥♥