Fill In the Blank Friday + Reciving Stylish Blogger Award!

Photobucket
Well, I must say, I am very happy that Day Dreamin' Optimpist gave me an award.  A stylish blogger award at that!  HUZZUH!  Her blog I stumbled upon recently and I loved the Christian feel of this blog, and several of the posts I read in just one day, made me smile!  Thank you very much.  My day has been smeared with SMILES!







FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!!
you can particpate too {via} the little things we do
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is being a momma. A dang good one too! =)

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my hubbys recliner.

3. My fashion philosophy is dress comfortably, and work with what ya got!

4. Something every girl should have is accesories and a cell phone
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....  {REFER TO MY POST EARLIER TODAY, I even show pictures!}

6. My favorite music right now is Eli & Grouch. ♥

7. My favorite part of my body is my legs.  Even though there scuffed up here and there, because I can be such a tom boy.