A note from me at the Library!

My computer is still not fixed!  It is totally being wiped clean and starting from scratch. Im sad due to the fact that some of my pictures and documents that I really love will be lost. But there is no use thinking about that right now.  I am at the library sending you all smiles and waves.  Litterally!

So since Im being timed here, I will make this simple and sweet!

I recieved several postcards from my postcard swap and I JUST CANT WAIT to share them with all of you!  Ladies thanks for your postcards, and I hope you got yours.  Please do be patient!

I have reached over 200 followers, and I am going to be doing a giveaway as promised, and that will be one of the first things I get organized when THe computer is back up and running!

Thanks to all my new followers and the lovely ladies who have added my button to their blogs!  ITS AMAZING with all the support and love I get from all of you. It really does make me smile at the end of the day.  You all are wonderful.  And we rock!

Toodles for now, my friends, but I will be back up and running.  Dont think you can get rid of me that easily! haha!  Have a good day, and SPRING IS HERE!