Words of Wisdom #4


Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. -Jimi Hendrix
&
All music is beautiful. -Billy Strayhorn
&
When you get music and words together, that can be a very powerful thing. -Bryan Ferry
&
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.-Billy Joel

Picture is of my lil girl.
Okay let me tell you some fun facts about this little gem.  She is a doll and she likes dark stuff.  No not in color, but like dark gothy stuff. Really.  It kinda weirded me out at first at the things my beautiful 3 year old girl would say. For instance - instead of singing 'twinkle twinkle little star', she prefers to sing "twinkle twinkle little bat". When ever we go to the library, she looks for the halloween section {they have little witch stickers on the ouside crease so its easy for her to find) and she insists that if the book has anything ghostly, gobliny, whitchy, or scary, we have to get it.  So I have talked her into JUST one of them books each time we go.  When we get home its the ONLY book she wants to read.. Shes a princess in her own way. When she watches Little Mermaid, her favorite part is when it shows the Sea witch.  Same with Snow White {the ugly witch who feeds her the apple} so on and so forth. Her favorite Movie she has to watch over and over Is SCOOBY DOO, because {and I quote} "MYSTERYINCORPORATED catches the scary monstors
 makes them go away". This is a everday occurance. I love her
unique little diva self! Hm.. the things kids do.
But then again, I was like that too.
My momma used to say I was Warpt.
Whatever, ma..Look at me now! hehe


Music is and always will be a huge part of my life. I feel like it started at such a young age and has been in my soul ever since.  It has been there for me through thick and thin, never let me down, and always puts a smile on my face.  I can dance, cry or drift away with it.
Now thats a music relationship.


Speaking of music gives me butterflies.  So does this video
"piano stairs"