lovely friday..


1. Something that makes me a great friend is,   Im a good listener.


2. I am    a person of OCD traits, people watcher some say its eaves dropping but really who does that?  I am a mother and wife who dedicates everything I do to them .

3. I am not     a fan of spaghettios.. The smell - look and taste makes me dry heave. I am only thinking of this because the kiddos just recently had some and they love them.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be    A "beatuful - emotional - mess"  at times.

5. Something I'm really cheap about is    well I like to be frugal and still be classy.


6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is      birthday gifts/ holiday gifts.  wether it be for me or my family and friends.

7. I would trade   my curly -frizzy -hair       for   straight - shiny hair in a heartbeat.
 
Enjoy!  Dont forget to enter my giveaway!!  {Scroll down to next post!}