Quote ♥ Love

Well today, I will be loading up a uhaul and headed back home.  A sigh of relief, and a sigh of nervousness.  I believe we will be alright. I have faith that everything has happened for a reason.  Please do excuse my absence.
The next time I am back and blogging away, the family and I should be settled in our new home. (Loud shriek!)
I have lined up a few blog posts until I can be back.

I want to leave on a good and positive note, so to my old and new friends, have a wonderful day. I am going to think of this little absence as a mini vacation, so I am depending on myself to make this all fun full of smiles. 
(i am gonna need it, because packing a uhaul and driving 10 hours with kids doesn't sound like vacation status. But you can bet your.. uh. humm.. that I am gonna make it worth our while!)

photo {via}

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.”
J.R.R. Tolkien