What Ive been making -lately.

I have been on a crafty kick lately.  Anywho, I will take this a good sign. So I upcycled this tshirt that was too small for me, and made it into a sleeveless dress for my little diva.  She loved it and so did I.  


This was the first postcard ever that I made, so I decided to keep it instead of sending it out. ♥

THIS BREAKFAST CASSEROLE IS SO EASY!   All you gatta do is whip up some eggs, ham, cheese and potatoes (pototoes can be precooked) Then add some (green peppers, bacon, olives, and onions - which are all optional)  Butter the bottom of your cooking dish (9x13) When you get your mixture all mixed and whipped up add some salt and pepper,  then you take about 6 slices of bread and rip them into tiny chunks and layer the bottom of your dish (this can be done with or without bread) Then pour mixture over the bread.   Bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes or until the eggs are done.  about the last 3 minutes add more cheese.  THIS IS SCRUMPTIOUS. 


NOw all Im missing is some dessert!  HOW DO WALNUT COOKIES SOUND?  I gatta get me a good recipe!


P.S.  YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
P.S.S. TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION, I MADE A LITTLE SOMETHING TO GIVEAWAY! CHECKING BACK THIS EVENING FOR DETAILS!
P.S.S THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER GIVEAWAY GOING ON AT A LOST FEATHER, I THINK KNOW YOU WILL ALL BE AS EXCITED AS I AM.  Its her birthday,and she is giving away such a pretty necklace!  GO see!
P.S.S.S  The classy turtle is also having a giveaway!  GO CHECK IT OUT!!  YOU WONT REGRET IT!!