Good day fr. fr.. friday.

1. The last thing I ate was   fajitas.  Very scrumptious .

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is     vanilla ice cream cone dipped in chocolate.

3. The best things     right now would be knowing that I have a home to call home.. and its sweet too.  .

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is    knowing that hard work always pays off in the end.  Patience has always been hard for me, but im comming around to it very slowly and finding that it is really really worth it.


5. Sports are      a good way to keep us all active in this family.  Do you call UFC fighting a sport, because we are really big into that one!


6. I miss    my grandma.. oh and my bestie in the whole whide world (and cousin) weecha.. uhhemm.. Alicia.  She is my other half and its been too long to tell..

7. Right now I am    wanting to take a nap while the cool breeze comes in from my bedroom window and blows right over top me.. very refreshing. OH THATS AFTER i go get my vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate!