Daydreaming at night...

I wish I could get back on track. But you know what, I have been enjoying summer so much, that I haven't had time to get on to a regular schedule.  Staying up until 3 and 4 in the morning is getting drastic.  But I must say, I am enjoying being a night owl. I was at walmart lastnight at 2am just to get toothpaste! 

So I must say.. Im late, but Yesterday was my Birthday (28th) My O' My.

{via}

It was pretty ordinary.. You know birthdays really dont seem to be as exciting as when you are a little kid.  But that doesn't mean that you cant spoil yourself...
I of course went shopping..
{via}

One thing that I did want but didn't get.. because I cant find anyone to do it.. is this.. They are OH SO VERY CUTE!! but believe me Im on a mission to get them done. 

{via}

I hope the day is lovely in your neck of the woods...