Ta-Ta-Ta Tuesday

Okay, first...has someone seen my USB port cable that connects to my Digital camera? Because it seems to be missing since the move, and I have taken sooo  many pictures, and Its driving me nuts not being able to upload them!!

{via}

Tuesdays thoughts.....
  • Ive been obsessing about tearing out the side of my yard and creating a moss garden.  I love moss sooo much.  It just so happens that the side that would be perfect for a moss garden gets sunshine all day long.  so maybe its not so perfect afterall...
  • waking up to the thunderstorm was absolutly fabulous, then when I looked out at my rose bush that I just planted, the one and only single *always and forever* rose that stood so red and bold on the top of the bush, was beat all to heck with the wind.  grr...
  • my little munchkins, have been going crazy since summer started and since we are back home they have been going non-stop.. I have trouble keeping up at times.  So needless to say, I am secretly looking forward to school starting soon.  (secretly, i said....)
  • Being an scentsy consultant is so much fun, and I ordered some of the top 20 fav' scents that are available for JULY ONLY, and I must say, I am in love with ROOT BEER FLOAT!!